Our 1040 meter circuit is the fastest for outdoor Go Karting in Kent and one of the fastest in the country. The fast and flowing circuit is very popular with all kart drivers, whether it be licenced Owner Drivers at the monthly LIKC Race Meetings or Casual Owner Drivers for Track practice days, or Casual Karters taking part in our increasingly successful Hire Kart sessions/adult events using the circuits fleet of karts.
Our hire kart fleet ranges from Bambino karts through to senior twin engined prokarts. Our prices start at just £20 for a quarter of an hour, with group adult events available also. The events and prices are listed on the Hire Karts tab. To confirm a hire kart booking please phone call the circuit, to firstly check availability and then to confirm your date, time & payment. (We do not have on-line booking facilities for our hire karts)
Lydd Kart Circuit also hosts national karting events (also 2 bike events), such as:
- F100uk – “The pure simplicity of 90’s Formula A Kart Racing”.
- Club 100 – Pioneers of 115cc ‘Extreme’ 2 stroke arrive and drive racing.
- NatSKA – National Schools & Youth Group Karting Association.
- RetroRacer – Historic Kart Race Series.
- British Mini Bikes – Mini Bike Championship.
- Fab-Racing – British Mini Bikes Championship.
- DART Motorsport – For all high performance 4 stroke & rotary engine powered karts.
Check the calendar page for dates.