Our 1040 meter circuit is the fastest for Go Karting in Kent and one of the fastest in the country. The fast and flowing circuit is very popular with all kart drivers, whether it be Owner Drivers at the monthly Independent Race Meetings (racing on the second Sunday each month) or casual racers taking part in our increasingly successful Arrive & Drive sessions using the Lydd circuit hire karts. To confirm a hired kart booking be it an adult event or an arrive & drive session(s), please phone the circuit direct to firstly check availability and then to confirm a date and time. (we do not have on-line booking)
We can offer Karting for Kids from 6 years old (subject to height restrictions) through to adults, as our hire kart fleet ranges from Bambinos (6 – 8 years) through to Senior twin engined ProKarts. Our prices start at just £20 for a quarter of an hour, with a wide range of group events available. The events and prices are listed on our Arrive & Drive page.
Lydd Kart Circuit also hosts national karting events (also 2 minimoto events), such as:
- OEKC – Open Endurance Karting Championship. The UK’s fastest endurance karting series.
- F100 – Spirit of the 90’s – Historic Kart Race Series.
- Club 100 – Pioneers of 115cc ‘Extreme’ 2 stroke arrive and drive racing.
- NatSKA – National Schools & Youth Group Karting Association.
- RetroRacer – Historic Kart Race Series.
- British Mini Bikes – Mini Bike Championship.
- Fab-Racing – British Mini Bikes Championship.
- F4S Race Series – For all high performance 4 stroke & rotary engine powered karts.
- Supermax UK Race Series – Race series designed by kart racers, for kart racers.
Check the calendar page for dates.